The papers for CO2, the second online consciousness conference, are now online. Check 'em out: link. Organizer Richard Brown sez: the conference will start noonish EST on Feb 19. Spread the word.
- Matthew Conduct –Naive Realism without Disjunctivism about Experience
- Keith Frankish –Qualia: The Real Thing?
- Philip Goff –Ghosts and Sparse Properties
- Dan Llyod –The Neural Correlates of Temporality: Default Mode Variability and State-Dependent Temporal Awareness
- Pete Mandik –Color Consciousness Conceptualism
- Joeseph Neisser –Correlates. Causes, and the Neurobiology of Consciousness
- Adam Pautz –Why Consciousness Can’t Just be in the Head: A New Argument against Biological Theories
- Stephane Savanah –The Concept Possession Hypothesis of Self-Consciousness
- Carolyn Suchy-Dicey –Inductive Skepticism and the Methodological Argument
- Brian Talbot –The Irrelevance of Folk Intuitions to the ‘Hard Problem’ of Consciousness